Finding reliable drivers at short notice can be a challenge...
Why not choose Principle Personnel's dedicated Driving Division to help optimise the smooth running of your organisation?
We supply qualified and experienced drivers to support all driving needs including long distance trunking, multi drops and shunting requirements.
Principle Personnel is a dedicated and specialist supplier of HGV drivers, supplying temporary and permanent drivers to transport firms throughout Essex, Kent and London.
We offer our customers
• Guaranteed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three-hundred and sixty-five days a year service
• High quality drivers and logistics staff that are competent, compliant, assessed and fully referenced
• Recruitment of both temporary and permanent workers
• Out of hours phone number
• Cost effective recruitment services
• Short notice fulfilment
A variety of drivers including
• LGV C + E
• LGV C
• C1 Multi Drop
• Wagon & Drag
• ADR Hazardous
• FLT Drivers
• Drivers Mates
• Logistics Staff Transport Managers
Our Recruitment Process...
We pride ourselves on providing a complete recruitment solution.
Our consultants will interview, reference check, compliance check and undertake tests on working practices and driving regulations with all prospective candidates.
Testing takes place on various topics covering the Highway Code, daily vehicle checks and emergency procedures.
Our candidate, stringent screening process includes:
• Thorough interview by an experienced consultant
• Copies taken of their original driving license and all other active certificates, plus, we also carry out quarterly DVLA license checks
• Proof of eligibility to work
• Medical questionnaire completed
• Where appropriate driver assessment arranged
• Tachograph and driver regulation test taken
• References obtained
At point of registration, we assess all of our drivers to ascertain which companies they wish to work for/not work for and for what driving positions they'd be suitable for.
Principle Personnel aim to fill any vacancies our clients have, whether it be temporary or permanent, with extreme speed, efficiency, competitive rates and excellent service.
Don’t delay, contact us straight away
0800 644 6461